Sunday, May 13, 2012

ADSR (Project 6)

For this project I used Poizone, FPC, and FL Slayer. I made a synth using the ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release) envelope in Poizone.I moved the attack to a little bit under the halfway mark to give each note a quick attack. I moved the decay all the way down to make each note decay very fast. I set the sustain and release in the middle. I used FPC for a drum loop. I used the Bass Punch preset in FL Slayer for a bass. I used the riff machine with the synth and wrote the bass in piano roll to go with the synth. I used an automation clip to fade the bass in and out.

1 comment:

  1. The drums appear to be off by one beat, although this particular FPC pattern works well with your synth line. The bass isn't in the same key as the first synth. Use the ghost channels to help you match up the two patterns.

    ReplyDelete